Customer Service Representative at DOGi Innovations
DOGi Innovations is a Silicon Mountain, Buea based Innovative and Digital Media Start-up, developing internet-based products that add value to its users.
Our Products include: MyOneSong.com, SellVotes.com, iJesusAfrica.com, ContentAcrossMedia.com, iJesusMusic.com.
DOGi Innovations equally offers information technology and digital media services such as Web Design / Development, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Growth Hacking, Graphics Design, Videography and ICT Consulting.
Customer Service Representative
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
· High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
· Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
· Comfortable using computers.
· Experience working with customer support.
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times. Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
· Communicating with customers through various channels.
· Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
· Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
· Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
· Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
· Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
· Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
· Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
DOGi Innovations HQ is located at Mile 17 Park Buea
· Good pay
· Great benefits
· Reasonable hours
· Opportunities for on-the-job training
Send your CV and Cover Letter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +237 674 520 658