Coordinateur Bureau Terrain Cameroun
The purpose of the Field Office Coordinator is to manage and oversee the day to day support functions at a field office, by facilitating the implementation of the programmes of NRC in the area of responsibility in direct coordination with the concerned Coordinators, Project Managers, and partners. Adhering to the NRC policies, procedures, guidelines and SOPs including the security policies is mandatory tasks of the post holder.
- Manage all the staff in the field office
- Manage day to day HR & Admin, finance, logistics and security tasks of the field office
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, procedures and SOPs/guidelines
- Ensure adherence to Security and Risk Management policy and procedures
- Coordinate and assist with budgets and costs for the field office’s shared costs and support functions
- Provide support in the training and development of staff
- Provide support to project implementation at field office level
- Coordinate representation meetings with the UN, partners and authorities
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
- The Field Office Coordinator is also member of Extended Country Management Group (ext. CMG).
- Ensure HR management,
- Ensure finance management including funding review and budget follow-up and review.
- Ensure at all times that field office is compliant with on national regulations, templates and tools
- Ensure internal coordination (at field office level as well as at area office and country office)
- Monitor office maintenance and suggest action points
- Ensure communication and understanding of national Staff Handbook, Code of Conduct and other regulations and policies by all staff
- Hold internal coordination meetings Management Team meetings
- Control recruitment procedures and participate in selection panel when necessary
- Ensure smooth and complete induction of newly recruited staff according to National Staff Handbook
- Support the training of support staff with internal and external resources
- Ensure HR policies and regulations are adhered to in the office and update staff on HR policies and procedures
- Conduct a monthly cash inventory at the closure and daily cash counts during the month
- Review monthly cash request to Yaoundé and monitor the level of cash flow and transfers
- Provides support and contributes towards the assessment and selection of NRC beneficiaries for the programmes.
- Participate in external meetings and coordination forums as required by NRC management.
- Monitors and documents the implementation of project activities and participate as required in the monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Provides direct support to the monitoring and evaluation team by reporting potential conflicts of interest, fraud, protection concerns, and any other matters that may affect NRC assistance.
- Supports NRC safety and access staff in the collection of information and shares any details in a timely manner to ensure safety of staff, partners, and beneficiaries.
- Provides support to multi-sector emergency response as required by NRC management.
- Provides timely reports, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc as needed and requested by management.
- By interfaces, NRC means processes and projects that are interlinked with other departments/units or persons. Relevant interfaces for this position are:Support function: IT Coordinator & HR, Finance, Logistics managers at country and area level
- Security: Security adviser at country level
- Programmatic operations support: CC project managers, CC Project development Managers
Generic professional competencies:
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Experience from working as field coordinator or support coordinator in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English and French, both written and verbal
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor degree in Business or any related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application mainly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the context, use habit and local languages in North and far North regions (for this area candidates)
- Experience with start-up program
The position is based in Kousseri with 35% of field travel
NB: Ne donnez pas d'argent pour obtenir un emploi