Commercial Finance Analyst – West Africa at Diageo
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 4 December, 2018
Job type : Full Time
Job Title: Commercial Finance Analyst – West Africa
Reporting to: Finance Director
Category: 10 (Level 5)
Location: Cameroon and Ivory Coast
The role holder will be responsible for the following countries within with PEM (Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Benin, Togo, Guinea Conaky, Mali, Gambia, WAF, Senegal, Cape Verde Islands
- Commercial financial advisor to the GM and Commercial Managers on all key business decisions.
- Working with the BPM team in reporting of Diageo’s operations in, and related to all submarkets of PEM covering all aspects of finance from controlling, reporting and decision support.
- Be one of the key market resource working hand in hand and supporting the financial controlling team in ABSC to ensure flawless accounting, controls and reporting for the market is achieved.
- Manage the AOP and Forecasting for the market. Lead the in-market Strategic Business Review
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University/College degree in Finance – Management accounting – CIMA/CA beneficial.
Minimum 5 years working experience in a senior finance role in a multinational environment, with:
- Strong Financial/Management Accounting/Reporting/Controlling experience Internal/external audit experience beneficial.
- Experience of Business Partnering with senior commercial stakeholders
- Experience of working in a commercial finance/functional role will be an added advantage
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience of working with an ERP system (SAP FI/CO modules & BW)
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills (Senior Stakeholders)
The Commercial Finance Analyst Will Be Responsible For
- Driving the commercial, operations and strategic finance and decision support agenda in PEM
- Business partnering with internal and external stakeholders to support and drive adherence to plan and business performance through insight and analysis of risks and opportunities
- Ensuring that risks and opportunities are owned and managed to improve performance and drive growth.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
CLOSING DATE: 12/12/2018
Apply for this job