Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
UNICS Plc is a Microfinance Institution created on the 15th of January 2000. Among other conventional financial products like savings accounts and current accounts with a diversity of suitable and adaptable loan products, UNICS Plc has significantly invested in the development of value added services like Automated Teller Machines and international Bank Cards, bank to wallet account link , Online Banking, SMS Banking, Virtual Private Network, and many others. For the past 23 years UNICS Plc has been able to position itself as one of the fastest growing financial institutions in Cameroon with well-developed products tailored to the needs of the public.
To reinforce the Branches by building a Portfolio of Customers through prospection, UNICS Plc is seeking applications from full-time suitable candidates for the Position of Commercial Agents who will be ready to work at any Branch.
The Commercial Agent is to build a portfolio of Customers through prospection or any other channel to increase the number of customers.
· Prospection: Elaboration of the prospecting calendar and prospecting for new customers.
· Account Opening: Sell UNICS Plc products and services. The Commercial Agent presents the products / services to their potential customers, highlighting their advantages and benefits.
· Reactivation of Accounts: Make sure that all inactive or dormant accounts are reactivated.
· Follow-up customer:The Commercial Agent follows up on the sales made, making sure that customers are satisfied with the products or services and reporting the information to their superior.
· Understand the client’s needs and objectives, and match them with the most appropriate product
· Reporting and Analysis: Prepare an activity report for the Branch Manager. Coordinates and ensures regular follow-up of the activities of Customers
The Job requires the following skills and abilities:
ü At least an HND in Business Administration, Marketing or Corporate Communication, Economics or related fields and have an appetite for sales
ü Ability to work efficiently and deliver under pressure;
ü Of impeccable personal and professional integrity;
ü Strong communication and interpersonal skills: The ability to build rapport, actively listen, and communicate effectively with clients at all levels.
ü Strong negotiation and persuasion skills: The ability to present compelling arguments and overcome objections to close deals.
ü Problem-solving and critical thinking skills: The ability to identify and resolve client challenges with creative solutions.
ü Technical skills: the sales agent must have a good knowledge of the products or services he or she is marketing.
ü Excellent communication and negotiation skills
ü Bilingual: Exceptional ability to communicate in English and French verbally and in writing,with good presentation skills.