Chief Executive Officer via Bassagal Consulting Africa Sarl
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 30 July, 2019
Job type : Full Time
Chief Executive Officer
You want to be part of the leadership team of a start up with the ambition of changing the game of its sector and leave a legacy
You are ready to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment
You are autonomous, innovative and don’t fear to fail
You are passionate by information technologies and communication and digital
You are a seasoned professional in your field, humble and a leader unleashing the potential of teams
Please join the LEADERSHIP TEAM of our client, a start up in the Information Technologies and communication sector located in Douala as follows:
One (01) Chief Executive Officer (DG 001)
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- You are an African holder of a University degree.
- You have a prior experience in sales and/or leadership efforts in a start up company preferably with a background in financial or technology services.
- You have excellent leadership, negotiation, management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills. With a strong desire to lead from a strategic and tactical perspective in all aspects of day to day company operations.
- You have a track record of building innovative, creative, and collaborative teams.
- You have an exceptional oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Having been a CEO or MD in a complex, diverse and changing environment is a plus.
The remuneration is attractive with fix and variable salary plus benefits.
Candidates interested by this opportunity will submit their resume at email@example.com precising the code (DG 001)
The submission deadline is 10th August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join Akwajobs' Telegram Channel for updates, tips and info // Rejoignez la Chaîne de Akwajobs au Telegram pour des offres d'emploi, des conseils et des informations https://t.me/akwajobs
Apply for this job