Position Description Engineer
We are looking for an inventive Biomedical Engineer to join our team, in order to develop pioneering biomedical technology.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with professionals such as life scientists
and medical doctors, chemists to research the engineering aspects of biological systems.
Your expertise in both engineering and biology will enable you to develop technological
solutions to complex medical problems.
To be successful as a Biomedical Engineer you must be able to develop advanced
healthcare technology and be able to advise others on how to use the technology effectively.
Biomedical Engineer Responsibilities:
• Designing and creating biomedical technology such as artificial internal organs and body parts, machines, equipment, and software that can be used for diagnosing and treating medical problems.
• Be able to write code for computer programs and mobile applications.
• Be able of maintaining, debugging and troubleshooting systems and software to ensure that everything is running smoothly.
• Installing and calibrating biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
• Evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
• Maintaining and repairing devices, biomedical machines and equipment, when needed.
• Providing technical support, when needed.
• Keeping up-to-date service histories on all devices, biomedical machines and equipment.
• Training clinicians and other personnel on how to use devices, biomedical machines and equipment, safely and effectively.
• Researching new materials, technologies, and engineering aspects of biological processes and systems.
• Writing reports and documents detailing protocols, policies, standards of use, maintenance, and repairs of biomedical equipment, machines, and software.
• Disseminating knowledge about the biomedical engineering field through writing, teaching, or consulting.
Biomedical Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, biomedical science, or a related field.
• Professional Licensed Engineer (P.E.) with the National Council of Examiners for
Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).
• Proven experience working within the field of engineering especially biomechanical
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Great eye for design and the technical ability to transform designs into products.
• Ability to use MATLAB is desirable
• Ability to create and solve Finite Element Analysis models
• Exceptional team-working and communication skills.
• You recognize yourself in this position; send us your CV and cover letter to:
Deadline: December 05, 2022 at 11:30 p.m.
We are pleased to introduce to you our Professional CV/Resume, Cover Letters writing services and LinkedIn profile Optimization for all those in search of both National and International Jobs. We have a track record of our CV/Resumes, Cover Letters and well Made-over LinkedIn profiles changing lives in Cameroon and beyond. Book a free consultation with us now for your CVs/ Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profiles optimization at +237674542410.
In need of job search assistance too? Do not hesitate, just book a free consultation and get the help you desire to land your next dream job
Nous avons le plaisir de vous présenter nos services de rédaction de CV/Resume, de lettres de motivation et d'optimisation de profils LinkedIn pour tous ceux qui sont à la recherche d'emplois nationaux et internationaux. Nous avons un historique de nos CV/Resumes, lettres de motivation et profils LinkedIn bien faits qui ont changé des vies au Cameroun et au-delà. Réservez une consultation gratuite avec nous maintenant pour l'optimisation de vos CV/lettres de motivation et profils LinkedIn au +237674542410.
Vous avez également besoin d'aide pour votre recherche d'emploi ? N'hésitez pas, réservez une consultation gratuite et obtenez l'aide dont vous avez besoin pour décrocher l'emploi de vos rêves.