Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
The position will be based in one of our location in Africa (Gabon, Cameroon, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Congo)
Within our Surface International department, reporting to the Service and Aftermarket manager, your main missions will be:
· Coordinate service operations and work organization of service technicians
· Ensure that the activities of the service base are in compliance with internal policies and applicable laws and regulations
· Monitor the performance of financial indicators, local purchases, status of order books, inventory management and utilization of services
· Prepare reports to management on the various indicators and identify opportunities for improvement
· Ensures compliance with established sales and cost budgets and schedules
· Handles on-going Human Resource issues for employees at base (trainings, annual interviews, disciplinary interviews ..)
· Maintains knowledge of customers, competition and industry trends within the base territory
· Participate in the quality system of the service base.
· Strong mechanical skills (Engineering degree is an advantage)
· 3 to 5 years of Technical oil field or related experience will be highly appreciated.
· A professional level of English and French are required.
· You are versatile, autonomous and have problem solving skills.
· You have good managerial, interpersonal and customer relations skills
· You are known for your interpersonal skills and your ability to work in a team