Médecins sans Frontières Switzerland is recruiting BACK-UP GUARDIANS for its activities in Kousseri
Médecins Sans Frontières Switzerland (MSF) is a non-governmental humanitarian organization, created in France in 1971, under the status of non-profit association. The Swiss section was created in 1981. Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999, MSF's mission is to provide humanitarian medical aid to any affected population without distinction of ethnicity, sex, religion, philosophy or political opinion.
Place of work : Kousseri
Type of contract : CDD-Replacement
Remuneration : According to the MSF Switzerland salary scale
Direct Manager : Logistics Supervisor
Perform surveillance and guarding duties in MSF facilities, according to security regulations, in order to ensure the safety and security of all mission personnel and premises.
- Monitor access to MSF premises and guide people to reception during opening hours.
- Contact the administration team to authorize access.
- Monitor MSF facilities and the fence around the perimeter of the property through regular patrols.
- Remain on duty until the arrival of another goalkeeper for a resumption of service and never leave his post.
- Organize vehicle traffic within facilities and direct entrances and exits.
- Check that doors and windows are locked and that lights are off when staff leave the premises.
- Check that the security lights are working properly and inform the supervisor of any problems.
- Keep MSF premises clean and tidy (e.g. empty bins, sweep aisles, etc.).
- Perform general maintenance tasks in the garden (cut grass, maintain flower beds, prune trees if necessary).
- Maintain the keeper's lamp and other light fixtures, return and replace dead batteries and maintain the necessary stock of spare batteries.
- Maintain communication equipment (radio) in working order and ensure the availability of batteries.
- Monitor the level of diesel and fuel tanks and have a fuel jerry can.
- Ensure the proper functioning of generators and water pumps (starting, stopping, register of hours of operation and maintenance).
- Ensure proper use of fire extinguishers and know their locations.
- Ensure that the generator has a good level of fuel and at each consumption, refuel.
- Inform the supervisor of the arrival of materials and equipment before unloading them.
- If necessary, help MSF staff carry heavy objects.
DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS
Education : Ability to read and write
Experience : No experience required
Knowledge : Mission language and local languages ??(Fulfulde, Kotoko, Kanuri, Arabic, etc.)
Competency : Adherence to MSF principles, Flexibility of behavior, Stress management, Results and sense of quality, Teamwork and cooperation and Sense of Service.
Composition of files:
The application file : Letter of motivation, CV, Professional experience, Diplomas, Copy of certificate or work certificate from previous employers (if any), copy of the CNI, active telephone number are to be submitted to the MSF Kousseri office , located in the Residential district next to the NOUWOU PKO hotel in a sealed envelope, with the subject: "Guardian Kousseri"
Tests: written and oral interview
The list of successful candidates will be displayed at the MSF Kousseri offices. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
No document forming part of the application file will be returned
Deadline for submitting files is: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
We are pleased to introduce to you our Professional CV/Resume, Cover Letters writing services and LinkedIn profile Optimization for all those in search of both National and International Jobs. We have a track record of our CV/Resumes, Cover Letters and well Made-over LinkedIn profiles changing lives in Cameroon and beyond. Book a free consultation with us now for your CVs/ Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profiles optimization at +237674542410.
In need of job search assistance too? Do not hesitate, just book a free consultation and get the help you desire to land your next dream job
Nous avons le plaisir de vous présenter nos services de rédaction de CV/Resume, de lettres de motivation et d'optimisation de profils LinkedIn pour tous ceux qui sont à la recherche d'emplois nationaux et internationaux. Nous avons un historique de nos CV/Resumes, lettres de motivation et profils LinkedIn bien faits qui ont changé des vies au Cameroun et au-delà. Réservez une consultation gratuite avec nous maintenant pour l'optimisation de vos CV/lettres de motivation et profils LinkedIn au +237674542410.
Vous avez également besoin d'aide pour votre recherche d'emploi ? N'hésitez pas, réservez une consultation gratuite et obtenez l'aide dont vous avez besoin pour décrocher l'emploi de vos rêves.