Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. Are you a graduate, wit ... Read more
CAMEROON EMPLOYMENT SERVICES, a company specialized in human resources management, supporting companies and young people in achieving their professional goals, is looking for AUDIT STOCK CONTROLLER for one of their clients.
Audit Stock Controller Duties and Responsibilities
· Custodian of inventory data in computer system.
· Confirm and verify stock dispatch to different warehouses.
· Physically count, take photos, confirm the opening stock, stock sold and closing stock in Mutuelles and Stores/Boutiques/Shops.
· Verify sales receipts and bank deposits in Mutuelles and Stores
· Verify Petty Cash expense receipts/payment vouchers with IPCR/IPCDs.
· Ensure supplied stocks meet demand
· Prevent overstocking and ordering
· Regularly advise on the replenishment of the warehouses.
· Create and maintain detailed inventory of all incoming, outgoing, and current supplies
· Track and ensure deliveries are received
· Compile reports inventory and supply balances
· Make note of damaged inventory
· Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
Requirements and Qualifications
· High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in business or related field a plus
· Two (2) years’ experience as stock controller audits, receiver, or related position
· Proficient computer skills (Word, Outlook and Excel)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Goal-oriented, organized team player
· Accurate and precise attention to detail
· Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
· Good interpersonal skills to work with management and staff at all.
Conditions of admissibility of the candidatures
Candidates interested should send their application forms (cover letter and CV) to the following address: email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted
NB: specify the purpose of your email