Assistant Vice President of Sales at General Electric Cameroon
Akwajobs (Yaoundé, Cameroun)
Posted : 17 February, 2019
Job type : Full Time
Job Number: 3235177
Additional Cities: Yaounde
Career Level: Experienced
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Finance
AVP will actively assist originators in executing on comprehensive product and service strategies in coordination with GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Business' commercial and product line teams. In addition, this role may be assigned special projects and analysis such as segmentation, targeting and credit analysis.
- Assist originators in executing on comprehensive product and service strategies in coordination with GE Healthcare Equipment Finance Business' commercial and product line teams as well as work with banks and financial institutions to establish 3rd party financing programs where GE Healthcare will not have “On-Book” capabilities.
- Assist originators in the preparation of customer proposals and meetings as well as manage the pipeline of activity for sales reps and managers; attend customer meetings as appropriate.
- Participate in deal approval process to gain knowledge of products and deal structuring.
- Help assess 3rd party financing options in INTL markets, work with GE Healthcare businesses to prepare collateral info needed to establish programs, and work with Capital Markets to implement and manage programs.
- Data mine Salesforce.com and outside databases to identify and prioritize corporate prospects and their decision makers.
- Shadow senior originators on cold calling to gain an understanding of prospecting calls.
- Actively assist in analysing customer needs and structuring solutions-Research to evaluate and prepare company analysis.
- Prepare Preliminary Investment Committee (PIC) submittals for identified deals.
- Fluent in French verbal and written
- Strong experience utilizing Excel for data analytics
- Some years Sales forecasting experience
- Experience in Financial Industry - Bank
- Some years of experience implementing CRM training and driving usage
- Experience preparing presentations on data analysis and recommendations.
- Graduate of a GE Leadership program
- Experience in Sales and/or Risk
- Team player with proven ability to execute in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and foster relationships with senior management of prospects and customers
- Excellent business writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
Apply for this job