AMER - Project Engineer at Exyte
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 14 July, 2019
Job type : Full Time
AMER - Project Engineer
Exyte is a global leader in design, engineering and construction delivering high-tech facilities, plants and factories. With a history of more than 100 years, we have developed a special expertise in controlled and regulated environments. We serve the most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as semiconductors, life sciences, and data center across the full spectrum of services from consulting and design to managing turnkey solutions. Operating in more than 20 countries, Exyte is uniquely positioned to support clients locally and globally. In 2017, Exyte generated sales of 2.4 billion euros, up from 2.1 billion euros in 2016 on a like-for-like basis, with over 4,800 highly experienced and motivated employees. Exyte emerged from a re-grouping of the German-based M+W Group in 2018.
The Project Engineer is responsible to support the management and administration of project activities as directed by the project manager to assure execution of the work in accordance with the company’s procedures and the contract documents at our lowest cost and risk.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the project team upon award of a Contract.
- Identify differentiating factors concerning approach, design and constructability.
- Coordinate meetings between potential clients and individual internal specialists.
- Provide EPC Project Management Support to the Business Development group.
- Manage EPC, Design, CM and/or Design Build projects.
- Accountable for managing the overall execution of the Contract.
- Responsible for project Profit and Loss commitments through effective cost control, risk management, and implementation of recovery strategies.
- Responsible for accurately informing the Director of Design Operations of a project’s overall status, with particular regard to cost, schedule, quality, safety and client relationship.
- Participate in continuous improvement plans as directed by your supervisor and/or through proactive application of your personal expertise.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the M+W project processes, procedures and policies and be responsible for enforcing use and conformance thereto. In coordination with the relevant Discipline Director, execute a master agreement with each consultant.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the M+W/Owner contract and all project correspondence and documentation.
- Develop and maintain continuous positive relationships with the Client and their representatives.
- Monitor the training of all project staff personnel in coordination with Discipline Directors and with available programs.
- Promote positive Staff morale, professionalism and attitude and assist to resolve potential deficiencies when identified or perceived.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 2 or more years with CM/General Contractor Organization
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Attractive salaries, supportive environments and excellent benefits allow for growth and career development with Exyte Group.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
Exyte Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Exyte Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
Apply for this job