Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
Bongam & Youmbi Law Firm requires the services of an Administrative Secretary and Receptionist in their law firm
· Perfectly Bilingual (English / French)
· Perfect mastery of the Microsoft Office Suit especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
· Capable of quickly executing typing, prints, photocopies, scans and bindings.
· Welcome, orientate and inform clients / visitors as well as to internal staff.
· Design, print and organize documents
· Organize the various internal meetings and make available meeting rooms and related equipment.
· Make a census of office equipment, supply of water and other consumables... and proceed to their purchase.
· Execution of administrative tasks with external service providers: tax and legal advice, bailiff, boards, consulting agencies.
· Good morality
· Sense of organization
· Analytical mind
Applicant should have at least HND in secretary ship or business studies, a Degree will be of added advantage.
At least 2-3 of experience, more experience will be of added advantage.
Male or female of more than 25years of age.
HOW TO APPLY.
Candidates are required to familiarize themselves with our areas of expertise, and applications should consist of a detailed CV, a cover letter. Submission must be electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ”Job: Administrative Secretary and Receptionist” on or before March 28th 2019.
For more information kindly check on our website www.bongamandyoumbilawfirm.com for more information and updates.