Administrative Assistant at Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET)
FEWS NET EWT
The Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET) Early Warning Team (EWT) seeks an Administrative Assistant to be based in Yaoundé, Cameroon. FEWS NET is an integrated set of activities funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and is intended to provide timely, accurate, evidence-based, and transparent food security early warning information and analysis.
The AA will be responsible for assisting the Office Manager/Accountant (OM/A) in daily administrative responsibilities including but not limited to record keeping and bookkeeping, maintaining trackers, filing and reporting.
Minimum qualifications for this position include:
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field is required. Significant, directly related professional experience can substitute for education experience
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience in an equivalent position
- Prior international donor project experience is preferred
- Familiar with the MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel software
The Administrative Assistant position will remain open for applications through April 2nd, 2021. A full scope of work for this position and application information can be found at:
All application materials, including responses to the general information form, CVs, and cover letters, should be provided in English. No telephone inquiries. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your required information to the link below