Academic Internship - Accounting at Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO)
Academic Internship - Accounting / Stage académique - Comptables
Location: Douala, LT, CM
Please use this posting to apply for an Accounting internship with Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO) SA. Potential internship locations include Douala, Belabo, Dompta, Kribi and offshore.
The following conditions must be met in order to be an eligible applicant for an academic internship:
To be a Cameroonian student at one of the following organization:
Ecole Nationale Supérieure Polytechnique (ENSP)
IST (Institut Superieur de Technologie)
- Ecole Nationale Superieure des Travaux Publics
- Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications
- Université de Yaoundé I et II
- Université de Douala
- Université de Ngaoundéré
- Université de Buéa
- Université de Dschang
- Université de Maroua
- Ecole Supérieure Sciences Economiques et Commerciales
- Université Catholique d'Afrique Centrale
- Out of country institutions / schools will be subject to further review.
Have obtained an average grade of 60% (12/20) during the previous academic year.
2) Application Documentation
The following documents are required for internship applications:
- Copies of Diplomas (The candidate must be a holder of at least "A" Level or BAC).
- A grade statement for the previous academic year.
- School attendance certificate ( attesting that the candidate is fully registered in a school for the current school year)
- Copy of National Identity card
- Letter from the school attesting that the candidate is fully registered in a program which requires an internship. This letter should specify the goals and duration of the internship.
- A resume.
Applications must be received latest on April 30th, 2020.