Akwajobs (Kousseri, Cameroun)
Posted : 19 September, 2022
Job type : Full Time
Médecins sans Frontières Switzerland is recruiting for its activities in Kousseri A cook/cleaner
Médecins Sans Frontières Switzerland (MSF) is a non-governmental humanitarian organization, created in France in 1971, under the status of non-profit association. The Swiss section was created in 1981. Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999, MSF's mission is to provide humanitarian medical aid to any affected population without distinction of ethnicity, sex, religion, philosophy or political opinion.
Place of work : Kousseri
Type of contract : CDD
Remuneration : According to the MSF Switzerland salary scale
Direct Manager : HR Assistant
Prepare meals for MSF staff and carry out housekeeping, cleaning and tidying up, in accordance with hygiene standards and safety rules, and in such a way as to ensure everyone's nutritional needs.
- Prepare varied meals for the occupants of the house and any guests, according to the established frequency, according to the wishes of the occupants, while respecting hygiene standards and safety rules.
- Control the stock of food so as to request what is needed in advance, prepare the shopping list and, if necessary, make purchases.
- Ensure meals are served on time.
- Ensure the supply of drinking water during the day and before leaving, clean, fill the filter and empty bottles, replace the batteries if necessary. If necessary, set the table before each meal and clean up after each meal.
- Ensure the cleanliness of spaces assimilated to the kitchen and the stewardship of products intended for the kitchen.
- Ensure cleanliness of all facilities, utensils and equipment.
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in MSF houses.
- Take charge of laundry, ironing of clothes and other housework.
- Sweep and wash the floors. Responsible for restocking supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as needed.
- Take care of all equipment provided.
- Keep an inventory of MSF equipment, ie plates, glasses, cutlery, pots, etc., and ensure that they are in good condition.
- Report all important facts (loss, theft, damage, deterioration, incident, etc.) to his superior. Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows).
- Education: Ability to read and write Experience
- Have at least 2 years of experience in cleaning, housekeeping and cooking Chef MSF or with other international NGOs highly desirable
- Knowledge: mission language and local languages ??Competence
- Adherence to MSF principles,
- Flexibility of behavior,
- Stress management,
- Results and sense of quality,
- Teamwork and Cooperation and Sense of Service.
Required qualities : Patience, flexibility, resourcefulness, ability to work under pressure with people from a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment, good physical condition, autonomy, punctuality.
Composition of files:
The application file:
- Cover letter,
- Professional experience,
- Copy of certificate or work certificate from previous employers (if any),
- Copy of the CNI,
- Active phone number
Must be dropped off at the MSF Kousseri office, located in the Residential district next to the NOUWOU PKO hotel in a sealed envelope, with the subject : "Cook/Maintenance"
Tests: written and oral interview
The list of successful candidates will be displayed at the MSF Kousseri offices. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
No document forming part of the application file will be returned
Deadline for submitting files is: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
We are pleased to introduce to you our Professional CV/Resume, Cover Letters writing services and LinkedIn profile Optimization for all those in search of both National and International Jobs. We have a track record of our CV/Resumes, Cover Letters and well Made-over LinkedIn profiles changing lives in Cameroon and beyond. Book a free consultation with us now for your CVs/ Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profiles optimization at +237674542410.
In need of job search assistance too? Do not hesitate, just book a free consultation and get the help you desire to land your next dream job
Nous avons le plaisir de vous présenter nos services de rédaction de CV/Resume, de lettres de motivation et d'optimisation de profils LinkedIn pour tous ceux qui sont à la recherche d'emplois nationaux et internationaux. Nous avons un historique de nos CV/Resumes, lettres de motivation et profils LinkedIn bien faits qui ont changé des vies au Cameroun et au-delà. Réservez une consultation gratuite avec nous maintenant pour l'optimisation de vos CV/lettres de motivation et profils LinkedIn au +237674542410.
Vous avez également besoin d'aide pour votre recherche d'emploi ? N'hésitez pas, réservez une consultation gratuite et obtenez l'aide dont vous avez besoin pour décrocher l'emploi de vos rêves.
Apply for this job