2018CMH - Infrastructure and Solution Specialist at ExxonMobil
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 17 December, 2018
Job type : Full Time
Job Role Summary
The Infrastructure and Solution specialist receives guidance from the IT Infrastructure Supervisor. His primary assignment relates to provide support to the following:
- Software development: Analyze Business Processes and develop value added digitalized solutions.
- Data Science : Support the organization in data analytics requirements and turn data into actionable insights which improves decision
- Network design and support: Plan, design, deploy and maintain high-class technologies and architectures with EMIT support to enhance business productivity and reliability
- In-house Training : Develop and provide high quality in-house trainings to Business users in order to facilitate appropriation of upcoming cloud-based technologies
- Information & Network Security: Provide support and guidance for information and network security requirements
Expected Level of Proficiency
Ideal candidate should be interested in IT solution delivery and IT Service Management (ITSM), and have the following profile.
Master degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.
Professional experience and knowledge required:
- A minimum of one year in IT support or IT solution development position.
- Good knowledge of IT service management approach for the provision and delivery of quality IT services including incidents, problems and change management.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint platform including workflows automation using SharePoint workflow capability, collaboration capability, document management and information security.
- Good knowledge of Nintex workflows and integration with SharePoint.
- Good knowledge of Excel Macros, VBA, PowerPivot and PowerChart.
- Knowledge of data analytics tools such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Servers environment.
- Good knowledge of LAN and WAN network architectures and protocols.
- Good knowledge of LAN and WAN network equipment including CISCO switches, routers, Access points and firewalls.
- Knowledge of Radio Transmission technologies will be a plus. - Knowledge of Agile platforms such as SCRUM and KANBAN will be a plus.
- ITIL foundation certification will be a plus.
- Excellent awareness of Safety, Health and Environment culture.
Skills and attributes required:
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Excellent customer relations;
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with no supervision;
- Ability to communicate in English over the phone and via e-mail;
CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY - S. A.
S.A. avec Conseil d’Administration au capital de 67 855 300 dollars américains.
164 Rue Toyota (Rue 1.239) Bonapriso,
B. P. 3738 Douala, Cameroun,
Numéro de contribuable : M 089700006137L,
Tel : (237) 2 33 50 28 00 / 2 33 42 62 12 / 2 33 42 76 01 / 2 33 42 76 03,
Fax : (237) 2 33 42 95 96 / 2 33 50 28 42
Developer, Engineer, Computer Science, Information Systems, Cloud, Technology, Engineering
Apply for this job