Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
· Appraise technical and service specifications for projects and services & identify applicable external standards.
· Carry out Office Services projects as required and ensure compliance with Addax Petroleum’s HSE standards.
· Conduct technical agreements with landlords.
· Identify cost areas and put management system in place.
· Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with maintenance and accommodation issues.
· Assist to achieve cost reduction targets by ordering the best available maintenance materials/parts without compromising quality.
· Work together with the Maintenance Coordinator and Office services’ contractors.
· In collaboration with the Maintenance coordinator, manage contractors in line with Addax Petroleum’s Contractor Management Guidelines; this includes i.e. pre-qualifying contractors, issuing permits to work; participating in incident investigation or ensuring incidents/accidents are reported without delay, reviewing contractors’ competence assurance plans, etc.
· Strive to achieving Addax petroleum’s goal of no injury together with staff reporting to him
· Ensure problems are properly diagnosed and high quality of work is provided on a timely basis, in line with contract terms.
· Contribute to budget control through effective cost management.
. Take over temporarily the duties of the Maintenance Coordinator, and/or possibly of the General Services Supervisor.
· Possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Engineer’s degree in Maintenance, Electricity or Civil Engineering or in any equivalent technical discipline).
· Have at least 3 years of relevant working experience. Professional training in various capacities and industries.
· Have a good technical knowledge of the materials/services required, good negotiating and communications skills; have high moral and ethical standards as well as the ability to work independently.
· Possess proficiency in French and English.
· Have excellent written communications and presentational skills;
· Possess a broad outlook and analytical skills;
· Have an interest in developing leadership skills and assuming more responsibility;
· Possess good customer/client’s relations;
· Possess good knowledge in high safety awareness and risk mitigation.
· Demonstrate personal effectiveness and professional mastery;
· Demonstrate good capacities in both technical and general administration;
. Be customer focused.
DEADLINE: April 20, 2018